First biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share, safer and clinically clean. Through mission-driven innovation, we are transforming the infection prevention industry, with an intelligent, IoT-connected disinfection platform that puts the most effective and sustainable safety-enabling technologies within reach of every organization for the first time.
We are seeking a motivated, growth-oriented analyst to join our small, but rapidly expanding team of seasoned finance professionals as an Accountant. The Accountant will report to the Accounting Manager and play an important role in helping shape the accounting team practices, procedures, & infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of accounting operations with a focus on continuous improvement; Including: A/P, A/R, corporate credit card admin, vendor management, and treasury ops
- Prepare journal entries, variance analysis, and monthly account reconciliations
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure while ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Assist in the annual audit to ensure completion in a timely manner and with minimal adjustments.
- Play a key role in our financial technology and systems upgrades and implementations
- Assist in the development and documentation of internal controls, policies, and procedures; ensure proper documentation and record-keeping compliance
- Respond to inquiries and ad-hoc analysis requests from cross-functional business partners
What you should have:
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of relevant GL experience with increasing responsibility, preferably at a rapidly growing tech company
- Prior Big 4 or Mid-Tier Audit experience is a plus
- Strong familiarity with accounting principles, financial statements, and financial close best practices
- Experience in taking the initiative to identify the need for and then improving processes
- Must be comfortable being Hands-On and demonstrate the ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Must have strong Excel skills, including report creation, report formatting, and use of common financial functions (index/match, vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables)
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written) are essential
- Experience with NetSuite, Bill.com, and FloQast is a plus