A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
What you’ll do:
- Provides high level administrative support by proactively partnering with executive to facilitate their work, anticipates their needs and prioritizes accordingly.
- Manages calendar(s) for leader or group of leaders.
- Manages annual planning calendar (OMS) and creates look-ahead calendars for review.
- Creates and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manages schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and completes expense reports.
- Manages executives’ email by organizing, filing, responding and delegating.
- Manages event set-up, breakdown and catering, including off-site events.
- Acts as delegate for executive with their direct reports and service groups (HR, Facilities, Finance)
- May review direct reports’ expenses and purchases in place of executive.
- Assists with preparing budgets and other financial documents.
- Creates and prepares correspondence, reports, email and other documents.
- Answers and screens phone calls and responds independently or delegates to others, as appropriate.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries, and compiles travel documents.
- Remains knowledgeable of all company administrative policies and procedures.
- May be asked to run various errands.
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with tact and diplomacy.
What you should have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Maintains an advanced degree of confidentiality and sense of urgency.