You’ll resolve customer issues through a high volume of customer contacts (phone, email, and chat) and stay in the know about SeatGeek’s latest features, our enterprise clients, and SeatGeek ticketed events. We are passionate about providing ridiculously good customer service, and our Event Experts are some of the best in the industry.
Right now, we’re looking for candidates who are available to work in 8 hour shifts, and can also commit to working weekends. We’ll be expanding our coverage hours in September, and will be looking for folks who can commit to working a 2pm-10pm PST schedule.
What you’ll do:
- Field Inbound calls from customers looking for contractors
- Cross and up-sell other services offerings.
- Dealing with complaints and escalated calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain professional demeanor while resolving customer needs.
- Ensure integrity of data and information.
- Serve as a resource within team, including assisting new associates with training needs.
What you should have:
- 1 to 3 years customer service experience and/or general office experience preferred.