Save lives from the comfort of your home with VRI!
Ever wanted to make a difference in people’s lives while staying in your pajamas? Ever wanted to ditch the angry customer service calls, complaints, and upselling and spend you day talking to people who actually want to talk to you? THIS IS IT!
What you’ll do:
- Learn material and pass required tests for TMA Five Diamond certification.
- Monitor high volume of medical alert, secondary alarms, and inbound phone calls with genuine concern.
- Receive alarm system calls or incoming telephone calls regarding emergency and non-emergency police and fire service, emergency ambulance service, information and after hours calls for departments within a city.
- Answer alarms and inbound phone calls according to protocol and determine response requirements and relative priorities of situations, and dispatch in accordance with established procedures including determining location and type of response required.
- Answer customer questions using scripted and non-scripted responses.
- Record details of calls, dispatches, and messages.
- Troubleshoot alarm systems, and report malfunctions to ensure units receive necessary maintenance.
- Answer routine inquiries and relay information and messages to and from appropriate agencies, departments, and to all other individuals or groups requiring notification.
- Maintain access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you should have:
- Required High School Diploma or GED
- For the remote capability at VRI you will be required to have a minimum of the following download and upload speeds. Download Speed: 5Mbps Upload Speed: 2Mps
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks as the same time