This allows our in-store Pharmacy teams to spend more time focusing on the communities we serve. We empower our Centralized Services team to ensure that we provide extraordinary customer care.
What you’ll do:
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers, physician offices, patients and third party vendors via different sources with limited variety following established guidelines and standard SOPs and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as, to check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents contact interactions, records details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other functional areas as necessary. Refers unresolved escalated issues as designated by the departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers, physician’s office, patient or third party vendor to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Handles inquiries for one or more lines of business.
What you should have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- The following locations are not eligible for this opportunity: Washington, California, Massachusetts, DC, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, New York and Chicago, IL.
- This is a work at home position. To be eligible for this role you will be required to have an active home phone line (cell and VOIP not supported) and high-speed internet connection (DSL and Satellite not supported) at the time of your application. These utilities will not be reimbursed by Walgreens.