Our support representatives provide customer service to resolve technology challenges through a series of troubleshooting activities and knowledge-based research in a virtual call center environment.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll interact with up to 3 customers at a time using various media channels; those channels may include inbound calls, inbound chats, or outbound calls, as dictated by business need.
- You will be expected to support the iOS queue and quickly enhance your skillset by supporting the MacOS queue.
- These enhanced skill sets will take place within 30-60 days of employment. Further skillset enhancements into second level support may be required based on business needs.
- Locating music, apps, and movies on various devices
- Billing issues
- Fraud management
- Product feature inquiries
- Resolving username and password difficulties
- Troubleshooting email, wi-fi connectivity and web browser issues
- Navigating customers through various apps
- Data back-up, sharing & synchronization troubleshooting
- Verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up
- Diagnosing and resolving issues including internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
What you should have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older except where prohibited by law
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- High speed internet services