We’re looking for a Client Support Representative II to help us push the boundaries of what education can offer through the power of technology. Education is our passion, and our team members bring that to work each day as they aim to advance learning in every region of the world. Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company, providing dynamic products and services to the global education community. We’re focused on driving innovation in EdTech and working with our clients to create a smarter learning environment.
What you’ll do:
- Spend most of your time calling customers to make sure they are getting just what they need from Sweeten.
- Own customer issues, from start to finish, serving as the customer’s primary point of contact.
- Manage an evolving roster of renovation projects, providing consultative support, personalized outreach and follow-up where needed.
- Proactively determine customer needs and provide support to them at every stage of the renovation process.
- Handle incoming inquiries from customers, resolving or re-directing issues as needed.
- Work collaboratively with Sweeten teammates and general contractors to ensure that customers get what they need from Sweeten in order to complete successful renovations.
- Serve as a front line evangelist for Sweeten and its mission to raise the standard for trust, transparency, and performance in the construction industry.
- Actively engage and collaborate across departments at Sweeten in service of improving our powerful technology platform, our brand, and our services.
What you should have:
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, especially over the phone
- Efficient and effective follow-up skills via phone and email
- Superior organizational skills, work ethic, and time management
- Passion for problem solving and ability to think on your feet
- Excellence in teamwork and a service mindset
- Composure under pressure within an energetic, fast paced environment
- Flexible schedule that allows for morning, evening, and weekend work when necessary
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, sales, or account management a plus
- Outbound cold calling experience or other examples of extensive phone work a plus
- Familiarity with residential renovations a plus