As Customer Success Manager, you will own, retain and grow a portfolio of our most strategic customers. In conjunction with WooCommerce’s goals and vision, you will ensure that customers maximize their business value from the use of WooCommerce’s products and services.
Hiring in states: AK, FL, GA, MD, NV, NH, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WY, WV
What you’ll do:
- We are looking for seasoned remote contact center agents with previous experience in providing end user phone and email support in a remote contact center environment with a proven ability to deliver comprehensive, extremely high quality, personalized customer service.
Selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Receiving incoming calls and emails for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 type questions; resolving concerns, questions or assisting with using a product.
- Medium to Light tech support required to assist callers with password resets or locating purchased items via client site.
- We service financial firms, ecommerce shippers, medical professionals, non profits and tradesmen
- Recommend additional products and services based on customer need and request.
- Recommend system improvements based upon knowledge of system issues.
What you should have:
- At least 2-3 experience working in a work from home, remote call center environment with a separate office space setup in which there is no background noise.
- Technically savvy to assist members with varying degrees of computer and smartphone issues as well as self-correcting your own computer issues. This is a must.
- Bilingual in Spanish a major plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ie: knowing the difference between ‘there’ and ‘their’)
- Ability to operate in a high volume (between 75-150 calls per day averaging about 3 min each), metrics driven contact center environment.
- Ability to listen actively to sensitive information.
- Must be a quick learner, dedicated to excellence and strong multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to meet strong production deadlines in a fast paced environment juggling multiple priorities and do “whatever it takes” to get the job done
- Have a strong “phone voice” with proper diction and the ability to “hear you smile”
- Experience with InContact, Zendesk, Slack is beneficial but not required.
- Pay is $15/hr to start with a review in 90 days.
- Full Benefits to include Health Insurance, Paid Leave Accrual, Paid Federal Holidays, Simple Plan Matching Contributions, Bonus pay based on metrics, FREE $50,000 Life Insurance Policy and much more!
- Dedicated Remote Working space with no background noise
- MAC or Windows Computer is required with no less than 8GB RAM, 256GB storage, i5 quad core.
- Must be able to run CHROME browser with VPN connection with no less than 10mbps internet download speeds and a compatible hotspot should internet outages occur.