In this role you will be responsible to facilitate, analyze and resolve customer issues through a variety of communication channels, including phone, email and chat. You will service a suite of absence products such as short-term disability, state disability, state paid family leave and Family Medical Leave Act. You will be initiating new absences for members as well as answering questions about current benefits and claims.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a company ambassador by delivering exceptional customer service in the contact center.
- Collaborate across teams to solve customer issues and provide product support.
- Build relationships with the Guardian members and providers by ensuring their needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Contribute in an ever-evolving work environment, where everyone’s ideas matter.
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Develop in-depth knowledge of a company’s products and/or services
What you should have:
- High School Diploma.
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in a service-related industry.
- Minimum internet speed of 50/25 Mbps
- Private and secure workspace free from interruptions
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skill