Helping our customers love how they live in the moments that matter. Being a part of our Customer Contact Center l means you are passionate about delivering excellent service with every interaction, and excited to learn and share expertise about our wide range of products with customers who haven’t had the chance to experience them in person.
Our team is growing! We are excited to open our new Customer Service Center. We are looking for passionate customer service minded individuals to join our team. This position is primarily a work from home role with the occasional need to travel into our facility to receive training or participate in team building activities (because we have fun!). If you live within 90 minutes of any company location, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Answer customer questions, requests and concerns via customer interaction channels such as phone, chat, email, etc.
- Provide product information and suggest alternative product solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Enter orders into systems and verify all the information is accurate.
- Provide delivery assistance to the customer including, but not limited to: scheduling deliveries, resolving delivery issues, ordering parts and entering return/replacements for shipped and/or delivered items.
- Provide basic assistance to gift registry, such as helping customers maintain the registry, etc.
- Provide service solutions and/or compensation to appease customers based on guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with company personnel and customers.
- Adhere to all Customer Service Center Guidelines.
What you should have:
- Excellent reading and written language skills (English): good math sills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and navigate through multiple systems in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent telephone presence, interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
- Excellent data entry, typing and computer skills
- Thorough working knowledge of email, internet browsers, and Google platform
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Office or customer service center experience is a plus