Ever ask you to join a Google Hangout, request you to purchase your own equipment, or pay to apply. Keep your information secure when communicating with employers online. For more information on how to protect yourself and where you should report these scams, see our security section.
What you’ll do:
- Paid Training preparing you to be successful in your job! Learning all about Employee Benefits Products – a solid foundation for career growth!
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm; Building a sense of trust and confidence to help serve their needs
- Take an active role in educating customers about our products and services
- Perform multiple tasks/navigate multiple systems simultaneously to service the customer’s account or troubleshoot their questions and issues
- Strive for first call resolution, and take true ownership of customer needs and issues
- Own your personal development to achieve job proficiency and meet performance goals
- This position has been identified as a remote eligible (work from home) position in accordance with our remote worker policy. Training will be 100% virtual, and upon successful completion of training you would work with your manager to identify your work location preference. Once our offices reopen, the work location options will be work at home, hybrid (some days at home, some in office), or work in office.
What you should have:
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Must be customer focused, self-motivated, and enjoy working in a busy call center environment
- Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Experience in the financial services industry is highly desirable but not required
- Home internet capability (minimum of 20 download, 10 upload)