Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and your future? Worked at a call center but didn’t like the horrible culture and turnover? Come work for Elevation Connect, a company that works hard every day to keep our employees happy and successful! We are dedicated to making you succeed in your position as well as teaching you the skills you need to move up!
These positions are work from home in one of the following states: AZ, AL, CO, FL, GA, MI, MN, MS, NC, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, NC, KS, LA.
What you’ll do:
- Supports the customer experience by accurately placing orders, and effectively answering inquiries regarding services, product availability, features and benefits, timeframes, pricing, promotions, policies, procedures, refunds, replacements, returns, exchanges, shipping, parts, swatches, and gift cards.
- Acts as the voice of the customer recording and surfacing comments, ideas, preferences, and suggestions through SharePoint surveys or other available venues.
- Identifies, reports and escalates service gaps (through SharePoint surveys or other available venues), consumer complaints, and issues related to consumer safety, product quality, and technology, including those posted in various social media consumer outlets and specialty marketplaces.
- Accurately resolves customer-impacting issues independently and within the first contact as is reasonably possible, and avoids the creation of unnecessary Magic tickets, re-work, consultations, and interaction transfers.
- Utilizes employee training materials, SOP’s (standard operating procedures), charts, SharePoint, and any other supplemental resources and documentation necessary to serve the customer comprehensively, accurately, and independently.
- Increases AOV and sales conversion by “Saving the Sale”, offering up/cross-sells, wrap-ups, and through other sales enhancement programs.
- Meets attendance, efficiency, productivity, adherence, and contact quality goals and standards to include wrap-up %, email capture %, average talk (ATT), and after-call-work (ACW) time.
- Demonstrates a passion for serving others, whether they are internal or external stakeholders, and balances exceptional service with a drive for profitability and cost control.
- Supports the company and Contact Center values, mission, goals, initiatives, and policies through compliance, leading with recommendations, maintaining a positive attitude, and focusing on solutions, resolution, improvement, progress, and the customer experience.
- Demonstrates innovation, insight, ideation, ingenuity, independence, and initiative, and actively identifies and peruses opportunities to improve individual and departmental performance and the customer experience by completing surveys and utilizing other venues offered for feedback.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you should have:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Be available and flexible for a shift during the hours of operation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Has developed a broad perspective on problems and can identify new, less obvious solutions.
- Self-initiative with the ability to multi-task and exhibit good judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge in Google Apps (google sheets, Docs, Drive, Chat, & Gmail) Preferred
- Previous customer service/sales experience preferred
- Contact center or retail experience is preferred
- Must pass typing, customer service, and a basic computer literacy assessment