The role of the Customer Service Representative is to be a customer-focused, courteous, empathetic, service professional, who effectively uses knowledge of plans, products, procedures, and systems to provide information and resolve issues, resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction and retention.
What you’ll do:
- As a Customer Service Representative, the image you project over the telephone and how you handle the caller’s situation.
- We provide a human connection when it is needed most.
What you should have:
- Experience in a production environment.
- Customer Service experiences in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location preferred, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills -Empathy towards customers’ needs and concerns
- Strong computer navigation and typing skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a transaction / high volume-based environment
- Health Insurance preferred but not required
- Microsoft Office Suite
- At least one year in a customer service experience