We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts, we offer the best benefits package in the DIY consumer electronics industry. Period.
What you’ll do:
- Assist our members by offering creative solutions to each unique customer situation
- Provide excellent service to inbound customer inquiries regarding Cricut® products, hardware, software and services
- Provide basic to intermediate level of technical support to customer inquiries
- Effectively communicate and simplify technical terms for members while trouble shooting products of a creative, technical or mechanical nature
- Ensure “world class” service principles and guidelines are utilized with each and every member interaction. These include but are not limited to, appropriate greetings, hold protocols, accuracy in the information delivered, appropriate verification, etc.
- Responsible for increasing knowledge and understanding of Cricut®’s products, software and services by utilizing the tools and resources provided
- Engage members by offering additional product and services OR additional support for hardware and software technical issues, including drivers, antiviruses, etc. to further enhance the customer experience
- Demonstrate patience and the ability to effectively communicate with customers at all levels of technical proficiency while providing unparalleled customer service
- Document and escalate to internal and external teams as required to support complex support issues/requests
- Reply to service tickets promptly and in accordance with established guidelines
- Accurately maintain associated data, files and records regarding technical support incidents
- Manage individual work to exceptional member satisfaction levels and ensure an FCR rate at 90% or higher
- Achieve all performance standards including service ticket SLA, handle time, quality, productivity, attendance, professionalism, etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency with all Cricut® products through on the job training
- Remain engaged with members through proper tone of voice demonstrating a sincere interest in helping members to understand how to use our products and services to meet their individual needs
What you should have:
- This position will not be available for long. We are only accepting a limited number of applicants. Please read the following information and apply immediately if you are interested.
You own this if you have…
- Attendance and punctuality for all scheduled shifts
- Ability to work flexible hours Mon-Sat 7AM -6PM MTN
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient typing and computer navigation skills; 40+ WPM
- 1+ years customer service experience where technical support is a primary job function
- Spanish/ Portuguese language skills a plus
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of troubleshooting all Windows and Mac operating systems
- Ability to diagnose basic to intermediate technical issues involving software applications and interfaces
- Experience resolving inbound and/or outbound inquiries, returns, and diffusing escalated issues, etc.
- Experience using the Cricut® Maker, Cricut Explore, Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Expression, Cricut® Cuttlebug, etc. is preferred but not required
- Ability to demonstrate sound interpersonal skills and a commitment to provide accurate information to members regarding Cricut®’s products and services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Conflict management skills and maintain a professional composure
- A true passion for customers and delivering the best possible service
- You are self-motivated, self-starting, and self-assured self!