As Customer Success Manager, you will own, retain and grow a portfolio of our most strategic customers. In conjunction with WooCommerce’s goals and vision, you will ensure that customers maximize their business value from the use of WooCommerce’s products and services.
What you’ll do:
- Be the “trusted advisor” to customers and align our products and services to support their and WooCommerce’s strategic goals.
- Leverage your extensive eCommerce experience and expertise to guide customers in their eCommerce journey.
- Build a network of champions across the customer’s organization – technical, product owner, sponsor, others.
- Support customers through their full journey from onboarding to expansion.
- Represent and champion the customer internally.
- Represent Automattic and WooCommerce and build awareness of our products and services in the customer’s organization.
- Build account plans to ensure a successful land and expand strategy.
- Build a comprehensive profile of the customer’s health.
- Understand Automattic’s products and services and how and when to position them.
- Be resourceful and data-obsessed.
- Proactively communicate needs, alerts, and statuses.
What you should have:
- Have several years of eCommerce experience. Ideally at a large eCommerce company or platform provider.
- Demonstrated experience in a consultative, customer-facing role (CSM, management consulting, account management, professional services).
- Hands-on experience and a strong understanding of eCommerce products and ecosystem.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quantify customer value, success, and health.
- Excellent executive-level written and verbal communication.
- Experience working in a distributed environment and with open-source software would be a plus.
- Preferred locations are the Americas and Europe.