To develop unique original content and build the world’s most technology-driven studio, the drive to innovate around solutions, logistics, scheduling, and software grows. Simply put, our goal is to provide our production and media partners with tools superior to anything else out there, and support the effort to create the most productive and creative studio the world has ever seen.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to customer inquiries via email in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner.
- Assist in writing and maintaining FAQs.
- Suggest opportunities to make customers happier for our product team.
- Suggest opportunities to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer service operation.
What you should have:
- 1+ years’ experience in a Customer Support role
- Exceptional writing skills (be clear and concise)
- Experience working remotely
- Ideally located in the Charlotte, NC area