We’re looking for a Customer Support Representative who will play a critical role in ensuring our customers love Hatch! In this role, you’ll become a product expert responsible for helping customers use their Hatch apps and devices seamlessly. Ideal candidates are empathetic, great communicators who love helping people. We’re also looking for adept problem solvers who enjoy navigating tricky troubleshooting. Hatch customers need help getting better sleep around the clock, so this role will require scheduling flexibility, with either night or weekend availability and flexibility on holidays.
What you’ll do:
- Handle a high volume of customer inquiries that vary from shipping, to product functionality, to technical troubleshooting and more.
- Learn the ins and outs of the entire suite of Hatch products and stay up to date on product changes
- Provide friendly, empathetic, and personalized responses to Hatch customers
- Use Support tools and documentation to investigate and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Own customer inquiries end to end by gathering information, gaining deep understanding their issues, and providing solutions
- Work collaboratively with your peers, product, and engineering teams to resolve issues and track bugs.
What you should have:
- 1 – 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Experience in high growth technology company
- Interest in gadgets and new technology