A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math.
Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students.
What you’ll do:
- Meet with Team lead briefly in the morning to raise any issues/concerns/roadblocks regarding your task assignments
- Coordinate with departmental directors or their managers to gain an understanding of the data entry or data cleanup needs
- Manage timeline and set expectations appropriately
- Ability to self-manage, set and meet deadlines, and ask for help when needed
What you should have:
- At least 18 years of age
- Proficient typing (and spelling) skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing and spreadsheets
- Experience using:
- G Suite
- Google Sheets