Do you want to be part of great team of people where you will have leadership support? Are you looking for a fun, innovative, and fast-paced environment where you can utilize and grow your skills while you make a difference for customers? We are a performance based environment where you have opportunities designed to reward the results you achieve.
Combination of customer service and sales, taking inbound calls for homeowners who are looking for a home improvement contractor, helping them submit their request, and then upselling additional requests through HomeAdvisor.
What you’ll do:
- Meet with Team lead briefly in the morning to raise any issues/concerns/roadblocks regarding your task assignments
- Coordinate with departmental directors or their managers to gain an understanding of the data entry or data cleanup needs
- Manage timeline and set expectations appropriately
- Ability to self-manage, set and meet deadlines, and ask for help when needed
What you should have:
- At least 18 years of age
- Proficient typing (and spelling) skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing and spreadsheets
- Experience using:
- G Suite
- Google Sheets