The analyst’s primary responsibilities will be to help process clinical data sets compiled from our data repository, review for any processing errors, and deliver in a timely manner to the research community. The ideal candidate can quickly learn new concepts, is excited about building efficiency in their day to day work, has a great attention to detail, and strong sense of accountability.
What you’ll do:
- Starting new data jobs and configuring them according to our Standard Operating Procedures.
- Daily monitoring of data jobs that have been compiled and following our Standard Operating Procedures to deliver data to the research teams who requested data.
- Helping the team meeting a 2-day turnaround time for delivering data by successfully delivering data daily, and managing old requests and new requests, as well as requests to expedite some if researchers have upcoming deadlines.
- Identifying issues in data log files and escalating as needed for potential resolution.
- Updating Standard Operating Procedures as need to adapt to changing needs; new steps; changed requirements
- Escalating issues in a timely manner and documenting issues following the team’s best practices.
- Use the organization’s values to govern decisions, actions, and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
- Performs all other duties as required.
- Additional responsibilities to be given based on completion of core team tasks.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 1-3 years of experience. New grads with internship experience are encouraged to apply.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience following and enhancing operational processes a plus.
- Skills/Abilities/Competencies Required
- A customer-first attitude.
- Ability to work remotely and communicate clearly to team members about status of work, using MS Teams audio and video, chat, and email as appropriate.
- Ability to work independently.
- Be self-motivated despite work that, at times, can be repetitive.
- Ability to work and thrive in a large complex organization.
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving; detail-oriented; calm under pressure or when faced with ambiguity.
- Metric-driven with an eye toward process improvements.
- Ability to work collegially and able to develop and maintain productive relationships with colleagues and others across the organization, at all levels.