Documents Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining the processes and practices related to the review, completion, organization and retrieval of company-wide legal and financial documents, related to revenue generation partnerships, while creating and maintaining a long-term storage strategy. This individual will collaborate with multiple departments to ensure accuracy and accountability as it pertains to various levels of documentation used across the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Review, complete, organize and maintain company-wide documents related to the prospecting and ongoing support of corporate and institutional relationships
- Develop a centralized repository for the housing and maintenance of standard documents required by partners
- Work as the liaison between Sales and the larger Kaplan organization to secure documents from partners and collaborate with internal teams to ensure documents accurately represent Kaplan and are completed and returned on a timely basis.
- Proofread and copy edit responses to documents provided by internal team members to ensure a consistent voice
- Maintain version control of document edits and and new additions to prior copies
- Assist with locating, creating or populating supplemental materials to support prospective partner Request for Proposal (RFP) requests
- Complete, create and maintain vendor setups and profiles
What you should have:
- Experience with Documents Maintenance
- General Business Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Products, Google Apps and Adobe
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self starter with extremely strong organizational skills and attention to details, who also has outstanding customer service skills and ability to communicate with individuals across multiple functional areas and levels.