A mission to empower people to move freely. The Knock Home Swap™ makes it easy for consumers to buy their new home before selling their old one, skipping the hassles of living through repairs and showings, paying only one mortgage at a time, and having home prep covered upfront so their old house sells for the highest possible price. Knock currently offers the Home Swap in 34 markets in nine states and counting.
Launched in 2015 by founding team members of Trulia.com, Knock has raised more than $600 million in debt and equity from top tier investors, including RRE Ventures, Foundry Group, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs.
What you’ll do:
- Provide proactive, comprehensive executive administrative support to Knock’s most senior leaders
- Strategically manage calendars across senior leadership needs, scheduling meetings and balancing competing responsibilities, confidentially handling sensitive information, understanding and making decisions based on the organization’s priorities
- Provide valuable support in preparation for critical meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate the planning and coordination of quarterly Board of Director meetings as well as ad hoc board and board committee calls and meetings. Distributes documents in advance of meetings in coordination with the Executive team.
- Partner closely with the Chief of Staff to support special projects and other strategic and operational initiatives, as neededCommunicate directly with employees, board members and other external stakeholders.
- Partner cross-functionally with leadership, departments, legal operations team, and executive assistants on key projects
- Arrange for document signatures, complete expense reports, manage filing system for documents
- Manage travel planning, special events and ad hoc projects, taking initiative and offering assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible.
What you should have:
- 5+ or more years relevant experience supporting C-Suite Executives in a fast-paced environment, preferably high growth tech start-up
- Flexibility and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once, prioritize, problem solve and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships and interact with all stakeholders, including staff, board members, investors, and external partners with professionalism and integrity
- Models emotional awareness, discretion and integrity with ability to keep specific information confidential
- Exceptional project and program management abilities with a history of supporting key special project initiatives across departments.
- High comfort in working under pressured, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving situations.
- Can-do, roll-up-the-sleeves, results-oriented approach; accessible and approachable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to draft correspondence and other communications with minimum direction
- Managing multiple and changing priorities effectively with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with GSuite, Microsoft Office, Keynote and comfort with (or willingness to learn) a variety of collaboration tools, such as Zoom, Slack and Asana
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate the completion of projects in a timely manner, including meeting strict deadlines
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team
- Personal commitment to a high degree of quality in work
- Positive, energetic, and promotes a positive corporate culture
- Have proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experienced working with a distributed, national team
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t have every listed requirement