Ever ask you to join a Google Hangout, request you to purchase your own equipment, or pay to apply. Keep your information secure when communicating with employers online. For more information on how to protect yourself and where you should report these scams, see our security section.
What you’ll do:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendar.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
- Email management.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Managing expenses.
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Providing customer/supplier support.
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
What you should have:
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification or military experience; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Must be customer focused, self-motivated, and enjoy working in a busy call center environment
- Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Experience in the financial services industry is highly desirable but not required
- Home internet capability (minimum of 20 download, 10 upload)