You are an experienced professional with a positive outlook and a passion for helping others succeed. You are looking for a long-term career opportunity with a company that is committed to work-life balance, and that promotes a culture of respect, kindness, and transparency. You are an excellent communicator, you take great pride in the quality of your work, you are a stickler for details, you are tech savvy, you excel at multitasking—and you do it all with a smile!
Hiring in the following 22 States, as well as in the UK
What you’ll do:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendar.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Maximizing the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
- Email management.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Managing expenses.
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Providing customer/supplier support.
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
What you should have:
- Knowledge and experience normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma
- A minimum of 5 years, direct hands-on experience in a role related to executive assistance and administration.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software such as Google Workplace, Outlook and Zoom.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.