As a Customer Support Associate on our Customer Success Team, you will provide an unparalleled customer experience while investigating issues, providing solutions, and contributing to the success of Bonusly’s users. We are looking for someone with an ingrained passion for helping people, and a love for finding creative solutions.
You will become an expert on the Bonusly app, and be an advocate for the needs and concerns of our users. The work you do directly impacts the efficiency of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate the quality of both the writing and the ideas presented.
- Rewrite where necessary to improve clarity, syntax, and flow.
- Demonstrate strong attention to literary analysis by revising areas of the work where analysis is thin or confused.
- Correct spelling, grammar, syntax, and document formatting errors.
- Be capable of providing substantive, instructive feedback to writers if necessary
What you should have:
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Extensive editing experience, especially for academic writing.
- Experience with comprehensive editing of long-form copy.
- Ability to timely complete multiple editing assignments a month
- A background in literature, literary analysis, and/or teaching is a plus.
- Interest in participating in other Content Team projects, such as writer training and market research, is also a plus.