We have several new Inbound Contact Representatives openings that will have the pleasure of taking inbound calls from our members and providing excellent service and support. These remote roles are amazing opportunities to join a Fortune 100 company that continues to expand and grow.
AL, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WV, WI and PR.
What you’ll do:
- Handle 30-40 inbound calls daily from members in a fast-paced inbound call center environment
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focused on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
What you should have:
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 7:45 am – 9:00 pm EST (M-F) as well as weekends and overtime, especially during our peak season of October-March and as needed by the business.
- Training is work at home or virtual. Training will start day one of employment and run the first 10 weeks with a schedule of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST. Attendance is vital for success so no time off is allowed during training and 50 days following.
- Demonstrated experience with providing strong customer service and attention to details while listening on calls
- Prior experience managing multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Prior experience effectively communicating with customers verbally and listening to their needs
- If residence is within a 50-mile radius of a Humana office location, you may be asked to occasionally report to that office for meetings, business functions, etc. once CDC restrictions have been lifted.