We take care of our team. From outstanding medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, to pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid
Our lesson writers develop rich, quality lessons aimed primarily at a 7-12 grade audience. We’re looking for instructors, course developers, and educational copywriters to contribute to our library of engaging online lessons.
What you’ll do:
- Given a lesson outline with optimized section headings and content prompts, you’ll create an engaging written lesson between 1000-2000 words as well as a descriptive title for the lesson.
- Each lesson will culminate in a brief summary to emphasize key concepts and prepare students for a short quiz.
- You’ll also write short, targeted answers for 2-6 preselected FAQs related to your lesson.
- You can choose what you want to work on from a pool of lesson outlines covering a variety of topics, including humanities, math, and science. You will perform research to support the information in your lesson.
What you should have:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have very strong writing skills
- You have familiarity with online educational content
- You’re committed to providing high-quality, accurate information
- You have a working knowledge of online research methods
- You have excellent communication skills and are responsive and collaborative
- You have developed online academic course or lesson content
- You have 1-3 years’ teaching experience at the middle school, high school and/or college level AND/OR an advanced degree
- You have experience with HTML, Wiki code, Latex, and imaging software