We’re looking for a Member Experience Associate to join our award-winning Member Experience Team. You’ll provide expert advice and assistance to our members across our growing product suite, at every critical touchpoint.
Interacting through phone, live chat, and email, you will help members make informed decisions about their benefits and taxes, interface with insurance companies and healthcare marketplaces on members’ behalf, and continuously enhance the value members.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver seamless customer service across all of our communication channels and products, from the minute someone first contacts Stride through the rest of their time with us.
- Identify, manage, and resolve issues for customers when transactions and product experiences don’t go as planned. This includes working with other teams at Stride, insurance carriers, health insurance marketplaces, or other Stride partners.
- Maintain an active insurance agent license and leverage your expertise in member interactions and writing internal and public-facing content.
- Highlight unmet customer needs surfaced from interactions with members and recommend creative solutions to solve the problem.
- Develop and standardize operational processes and internal resources that enable our team to serve customers more efficiently.
What you should have:
- A passion for customer service–you’re excited to own the customer experience and make an impact on our members
- Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills – you have a natural finesse for communicating complex topics and putting people at ease
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress
- Superb organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Ability to make sound decisions independently and in high-pressure situations
- Curiosity to learn the ins and outs of complex industries like healthcare and taxes
- Tech-savvy: aptitude in Windows and Mac OS, proficient using basic office software tools (MSOffice, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.), ability to pick up new technology quickly