As a member of the Learning and Corporate Solutions (LCS) team, the Multimedia Specialist conceptualizes, processes, and produces audio, video, animations, and interactive multimedia collateral for a variety of audiences and platforms to support an enterprise learning strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with LCS team members and enterprise stakeholders to develop high-quality digital learning resources including graphics, video, animations, audio, and websites.
- Apply visual design best practice principles to the design and development of static and interactive learning resources while maintaining corporate branding/graphics standards.
- Identify solutions for the storage of video assets for internal and external constituents. This includes the development of custom platforms on internal websites, removable media, third-party platforms, etc.
- Manage inventory of media assets to ensure resources are updated/retired in accordance with established schedules as well as emergent needs.
- Test and troubleshoot media issues for projects across the LCS team.
- Oversee operational aspects of video shoots and other multimedia production including vendor and talent management, equipment, software, site procurement, and communication of timelines and budget.
- Provide technical guidance/support for the production of live virtual learning events (e.g., streaming, site management, etc.)
- Perform usability testing and quality assurance of media elements used across platforms. Ensure media is accessible for all users, including those with disabilities.
- Other duties to support the learning team, as assigned.
What you should have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in digital media.
- Advanced proficiency with graphic design and video/media editing tools including Adobe Creative Suite and Camtasia.
- Moderate/Advanced proficiency with web-based meeting/training platforms (e.g., Zoom, WebEx, Teams) and related troubleshooting.
- Moderate proficiency with website design and management.
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with eLearning/authoring tools such as Articulate 360 and Adobe Captivate preferred.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Working knowledge of adult learning principles and learning theory preferred
- A life-long learner, interested in industry advancements in digital media and learning.
- Experienced in working and being successful in a virtual team environment.
- Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to travel up to 15% for internal learning events.