Work From Home Patient Account Representative (Bilingual preferred) Hours 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
What you’ll do:
- The goal of the Patient Account Representative ll is to successfully resolve accounts.
- Contact patients by telephone and screen them for state, county and Federal assistance programs.
What you should have:
- Screen patients for eligibility programs on the state and Federal levels
- Identify all areas of patients’ needs and direct them to the appropriate agency for assistance
- Start the application process when possible
- Advise patients of the appropriate assistance program(s) to best suit their individual needs
- Provide detailed instructions to patients in regard to securing all available program benefits
- Advise patients of program time limitations and ensure that all deadlines are met
- Complete all necessary steps in locating patients and involving the outside field staff when necessary
- Obtain all necessary information from patients upon the initial contact when possible
- Record thorough and accurate documentation on patient accounts in the CUBS system
- All documentation in the CUBS system should be clear and concise
- Maintain a positive relationship with patients throughout the entire application process
- Assess the status and progress of applications
- Contact government agencies when necessary
- Follow-up with assigned accounts until every avenue is exhausted in trying to secure benefits for the patients or the patient is approved for a program and billing information is obtained.