Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from 5 people in an off brand WeWork to over 2,000 team members across the United States working hand in hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, wait times, and stigma.
What you’ll do:
- You will be a part of the global Netflix Production Support team that provides user facing Tier 1 remote technical troubleshooting for our Studio Technology.
- Answering inbound calls from clients regarding prescription orders, questions about Cerebral, and cancellation requests
- Working through solutions to effectively answer client questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback
- Conducting outbound calls to clients regarding cancellation requests and assisting with client retention by providing high-quality support.
What you should have:
- You have a strong background and at least 3+ years of experience in a technical troubleshooting, research, documentation and/or support engineer role; documenting the users experience and determining the root cause of technical issues. Experience and knowledge of film production and or post production is a plus.
- You have exYou are a strong verbal and written communicator
- You can handle high inbound call volumes
- You enjoy supporting clients through outbound phone calls
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You know how to multitask, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You love working hard, and enjoy having a multi-dimensional role
- You are proficient using a computer and have the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly