Do you want to work at a high-growth company where your impact is seen and rewarded? Are you looking for the autonomy to do your best work? We are seeking a Quality Team Representative to help us monitor and improve the quality of our services to customers.
This role will report to the Operations Manager – Customer Success. As a member of the quality team, you will be responsible for selecting the freelancers most likely to succeed at Rev and helping provide the best customer experience possible.
What you’ll do:
- Reviewing freelancer applications and accurately assessing the freelancer for the skills they need to become successful at Rev.
- When a dispute occurs in our grading system, you will evaluate and determine the correct decision.
- Audit low customer ratings, determine the source of the issue, and recommend/ implement solutions to prevent further unsatisfactory scores.
- Coach our “grader” freelancers to accurately uphold Rev standards.
- Help run pilot tests and new initiatives.
- Detect and report on trends and patterns in Rev’s quality system. Monitoring and providing feedback to Graders
- Answer freelancer questions in a helpful and positive manner.
- Maintain a good knowledge of Rev’s ever changing platform and style guide to best calibrate future assessment techniques.
What you should have:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify trends. (see the forest through the trees)
- Excellent written and verbal communication to best convey often complex concepts and practices to freelancers.
- Self motivated, comfortable with working independently, in order to meet productivity expectations
- Personality conducive to working as part of a team, where you both give feedback and ask questions.
- Transcription/ Caption experience is a plus
- English/ Spanish bilingual capabilities is a plus