Responsible for coordinating the onboarding of new clients, complete client profiles and providing education on VRI services. Service as first point of contact and voice of VRI with new clients, care givers and case management support staff.
What you’ll do:
- Process new client referrals and enter client demographic and billing information into VRI systems.
- Manage outbound and inbound phone calls to clients, care givers and case management support staff to explain services and establish client relationship.
- Interact with external and internal parties in a professional, helpful and courteous manner.
- Answer routine inquiries, and refer calls not requiring dispatches to appropriate departments and agencies.
- Ability to resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answer and alternative solutions; implementing solution and /or escalating unresolved.
- When appropriate evaluate appropriate device selection and provide basic trouble-shooting technical assistance to clients as required.
- Record details of calls and messages in VRI systems.
- Maintain access to, and security of, highly sensitive materials.
- Maintain productivity and quality goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you should have:
- Required High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related professional experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and with teams
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks as the same time