You will be responsible for keeping Customer Success Operations running smoothly. You will use your organizational skills and attention to detail to support our various teams with daily, monthly, and quarterly tasks and projects. You will assist Customer Success Managers and Launch Specialists with their administrative tasks and scheduling, increasing their capacity to manage a larger portfolio and support more Thinkific customers.
What you’ll do:
- Set appointments with customers/participants, track info and status.
- Represent and promote the TELUS brand.
- Cooperate and report regularly to Project Managers, Project Coordinators and other team members.
What you should have:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in a high call volume/scheduling environment as you will be making/receiving large volumes of calls and scheduling numerous appointments with participants.
- Full-time availability to work from home throughout the project duration (3 Months).
- Located within the Pacific time zone required.
- Already possesses internet connection and telephone.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Gmail.
- Ability to handle large volumes of calls and appointments.
- At ease with calling and speaking on the phone.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Very organized, self-driven and able to work independently.
- Outspoken, friendly and a respective attitude to all people.
- Good technical skills.
- Able to work in a highly secure and confidential environment.
- Excellent English language skills.