Ever ask you to join a Google Hangout, request. This role requires an empathetic, awesome-experience engineering mother fugger. A person who is obsessed with making sure Shinesty customers have second-to-none support interactions. And someone who can have fun doing it. This person has a complete understanding of what it means to go above and beyond. They have unwavering positivity that makes some inherently question how much Prozac is in the water.
What you’ll do:
- Dive into the weeds – handle customer support inquiries from a few different channels: text, email, phone, chat, social media. Eventually, we’ll look into morse code, so bonus points if you can currently do that.
- Provide exemplary service – works directly with end users as needed to resolve issues, answer questions, and delight. Not necessarily in that order.
- Tap into your inner J.R.R.R. Tolkien – help build knowledge base articles, and other self help content that keeps the people at bay, and allows customers to solve their own issues up front. When it’s done right, it can be magical.
- Help Monitor & Respond Trends – constantly help track metrics, communicate trends across the company, and respond accordingly to capitalize on opportunities and remedy any issues.
- Provide a Keen Eye – be on the lookout for order issues, such as order holds revolving around fraud, payment holds, and anything else that could fugg up a customer’s day
- Be the deciding vote – help solve internal debates like which product we should sell next, or help us decide which peanut butter is better between smooth and crunchy ( hint: it’s smooth).
What you should have:
- High speed internet and a computer in good working condition. We need someone with the most stable of internet connections as well as a computer that is in good working condition.
- 1-2 years experience in customer service roles. We want veteran people that understand the keys to make a difference. They’ve got the rap sheet that shows that they know how to turn experiences into memorable ones.
- Unwavering positivity. You’re the face of the company to customers. You know how to stay positive, even during times of busyness and stress. Or, when resolving even the most challenging issues.
- Deeply Empathetic. Knows what makes the customer tick, or gets ticked off. Is experienced in dealing with all types and severity levels of customer-related issues. Ensures each customer walks away delighted.
- Creative problem solver. Experienced with creating new and innovative solutions, especially on-the-fly, when faced with previously unseen issues.
- Great communication skills. Channels feedback, action items, etc. to unite and inform all necessary departments : marketing, ops, on-site, product/design, merchandising, etc.
- Fantastic phone skills. Your smile and positive attitude are palpable through a phone call, you have experience upselling via phone, you have incredible amounts of patience, you can diffuse even the most irate of customers, etc.
- Must be flexible! Hours may fluctuate depending on business needs!