To provide support for financial industry customers from the comfort and convenience of your own home! In this role, you’ll assist individuals via phone, delivering value-based solutions tailored to the unique needs of our customers. You’ll shine in this role if you have a passion for helping people and enjoy working independently in a remote, home-based environment.
What you’ll do:
- Week 1 is new employee orientation week, and you’ll work two hours per day to get set up and acclimated to SYKES
- Week 2 and 3 will be your training weeks and you’ll work Monday – Friday
- After training, you will work 8 – 8.5 shifts that fall between 10AM-10PM Mountain time with one weekend day off and one floating day through the week.
What you should have:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- A computer for your first week of training (PC or Laptop)
- General PC knowledge
- Hard-wired internet connection, stand-alone monitor, and a quiet, distraction-free workspace (we’ll provide the rest!)