Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
What you’ll do:
- We are seeking nurse practitioners with over 10 state licenses who have prior primary care and telehealth experience and are looking for a flexible and remote independent contractor position.
What you should have:
- A board-certified Nurse Practitioner (ANP, AGNP, FNP, ENP, or ACNP) with at least two years of primary care experience
- Licensed in over 10 states (over 20 states and licenses in TX, CA, FL, NY preferred)
- Prior telemedicine experience
- Able to provide excellent medical care and communication with patients through messaging, phone, and video
- Have excellent grammar and attention to detail
- Available nights and weekends, in addition to daytime coverage