We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home Travel Representative.
What you’ll do:
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- The base hourly wage of $15.75, or prevailing local minimum wage, whichever is higher.
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
What you should have:
- Experience working in a travel agency or travel-related business
- GDS software such as SABRE preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)