Are you looking to join a smart, fun and passionate group of people who are inspired by travel? If yes, then we have a job for you!
Are you passionate about sales, understand the importance of making follow up calls, and building client relationships? Are you energized by the challenge of exceeding performance goals? Do you work well independently utilizing available resources, yet know when to reach out for support as needed? If yes, your sales career in travel awaits! World Travel Holdings is seeking Travel Sales Agents who will be responsible for maximizing revenue by fostering client relationships and closing sales that generate repeat business and referrals. And because you care about providing a great customer experience, you will complete various touch points via outbound calls.
What you’ll do:
- Build new customer relationships by taking 1-2 inbound calls per hour.
- Be the “go to” Travel Agent our customers need by providing expert travel recommendations.
- Engage in conversation with our customers while navigating multiple systems and resources.
- Accurately book and confirm vacation reservations in a timely manner.
- Complete multiple touch points for all assigned leads and update Lead Tracker
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales goals and maintain productivity standards by implementing Team Lead feedback, executing sales strategies, and call prioritization.
- Be available by telephone, email and instant message during work hours.
- Be engaged in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
What you should have:
- Sales: 1+ years of sales experience with proven ability to build client relationships.
- Tech Savvy: Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Communication: Ability to communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written) and confidence to make outbound, follow-up calls to customers.
- Receptive: Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Dexterity: Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Remote: Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, virtual call center environment.
- Workspace: You’ll need a space free of distractions with internet connectivity (minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as an existing World Travel Holdings work at home employee.
- Residency: Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.