If you love teaching and have a passion for building relationships with your students, we want to hear from you! This is your opportunity to focus on your craft of teaWe are currently looking for Trivia Master instructor who is personable, fun, and entertaining to join our diverse and inclusive instructor community. You will be facilitating 1:1 and small group fun and engaging virtual learning experiences in games and challenges for children, teens, adults and the elderly. All of the content for the session will be provided to the instructor. We compensate instructors on a per session provided basis. This is a contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct fun trivia session over a video conferencing call to participants of all ages.
- Build excellent rapport with the participant and drive the conversation.
- Engage with participants by maintaining enthusiasm, eye contact, and interest throughout the sessions.
- Check-in with the participant throughout the lesson to reinforce learnings.
- Effectively manage the time and pace of the session to complete it in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with participant and/or families as needed.
What you should have:
- 2-5+ years of experience facilitating games, acting, or instructing teams or adults in fun, positive atmospheres.
- Knowledge of other disciplines like coaching, team building, and group facilitation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions and able to problem-solve efficiently and effectively.
- Technical competency. Experience with video conference calling, screen shares, launching videos, hyperlinks and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and compassion.