We delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
What you’ll do:
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Take short assessment to determine your fit for the role and set everyone up for success (10 minutes)
What you should have:
Customer service experience is a plus, but not required. We’re looking for people with a passion for customer service, natural empathy and the determination to deliver a comprehensive solution. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills as you will be speaking with many people daily
- Typing assessment required as skillset, ideally 35WPM
- Keyboarding and software proficiency
- Great problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- High school diploma, GED or college degree
- Ability to successfully complete a mandatory paid training program
- If hired, criminal background check and drug screen is required.
Equipment and workspace requirements
- We will provide you with a computer and equipment
- You must have high-speed internet connection
- Must have a quiet workspace with no one in room