You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
What you’ll do:
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred, or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines while under supervision, to meet SLAs.
- Provides customers with information that is specialized.
- Communicates in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Responsible for the end-to-end resolution of customer issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
What you should have:
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Establishes the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Works with a limited degree of supervision.
- Has developed skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports to achieve company goals by helping teams to integrate and work together.
- Impacts a team through quality of the services provided and information shared.
- Uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency.
- May give informal guidance to junior team members.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.