As a member of the Learning and Corporate Solutions (LCS) team, the Multimedia Specialist conceptualizes, processes, and produces audio, video, animations, and Are you a yoga instructor looking to reach a wider audience? With TaskHuman, you can interact with customers from all over the country from the comfort of your home or studio. Yoga Instructors can earn providing 1:1 yoga video coaching through the TaskHuman app.
What you’ll do:
- You will answer questions: demonstrate proper form
- View customers’ form through the app
- Lead them on a guided class right from their phone
What you should have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in digital media.
- Advanced proficiency with graphic design and video/media editing tools including Adobe Creative Suite and Camtasia.
- Moderate/Advanced proficiency with web-based meeting/training platforms (e.g., Zoom, WebEx, Teams) and related troubleshooting.
- Moderate proficiency with website design and management.
- Moderate proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with eLearning/authoring tools such as Articulate 360 and Adobe Captivate preferred.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Working knowledge of adult learning principles and learning theory preferred
- A life-long learner, interested in industry advancements in digital media and learning.
- Experienced in working and being successful in a virtual team environment.
- Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to travel up to 15% for internal learning events.